Thursday 17 May 2012

USD 100,000.00 Journey

           I really don't have a slightest clue why i'm here again, my own journal to my journey to forex I started trading live August 2008 where the start of world economic turnoil and i didn't have any clue at all of what i was into. I signed up for a live account (5k std acct at fxopen) after reading the article of forex in news paper. I opened an account thinking i will become rich in a quicker manner but to my dismay several days later, the market had skinned me alive.
       
    I funded my account several times and until i realized my lifetime saving was now bleeding and said to myself something must have to be done, and as soon as possible. I was sitting infront of my screen after a long day spended in factory ( Aerospace company) . I was read threads from FF and babypips School day by day until i really confident to go into live trading again. I've learned there a lot how to follow and read the market, feel the pulse and react quickly to whatever she (the market) gives. I really enjoyed experimenting and rescue tactics but i preffered cutting losses and running profits than rescuing my troops for i never really had a high success rate by doing so. until now I preffer to stick on attacks than rescuing, but if time dictates and need be, i believe i have to do so

   Now, i decide to come back to my own journey in trading after long long time ( I thought).n this blog I will share some of my thinking, discuss the fundamentals and talk about trading in general. At no time will this be a signal or mentoring service and don't contact me to offer either, I am not interested. I am a trader, that will always come first, this blog and other media I use come second during the day. There is no commercial intention to me at all. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment